Kitties.

freshmike

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Calisto (black) and Io (siamese) lounging on the couch. They are named after the moons of Jupiter I was reading about in National Geographic when we got them.

IoCalistoCouch.jpg

Here they are again hanging out in the tiny kitchen of our old apartment. As you can see, they are pretty good buddies.

CalistoIoStool.jpg

This is Zappa. She is a manx cross who really belongs to a friend of mine but has been in our care for a while now. We agreed to take her in while they went to Korea to teach English for 6 months, which turned into a year, which became 2 years... Then one of them got a really bad bronchial problem so they came home, but she is not allowed to have a cat any more. So, we have been stuck with their cat, which hasn't been too much of a problem, but now that we have a baby in the house we are finding the zoo a little crowded. That means that Zappa is available to anyone who has a good home for her. She is very smart and incredibly affectionate once she gains trust in you. She knows her name, has the stubby Manx tail and a limp from an old injury; full of character! We will miss her, but it has to be done. If anyone knows of a good home please let me know.

Thanks,

Tim

zappa01.jpg