Your Opinion Please

DAlberta

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the rays could manage an 8" parrot? I have a special dislike for the 'sweetheart' parrots that have been bred for no tail.

Not yet, though I know where I can get an exceptionally cruel mantilla ray that would happily manage it. Last I checked the price on it could be described as "almost free" since it refuses to live cordially with any other species. It’s sort of hard to dedicate a 300 gallon tank to one lone fish.

That's not very nice, they can't help that they're Blood Parrots! People should just stop breeding them, I wouldn't kill mine just because they're blood parrots.

That's fine, just let them visit my stingrays for a little while. No fuss, no muss! :P

Think the rays could manage an 8" parrot? I have a special dislike for the 'sweetheart' parrots that have been bred for no tail.

Woah, haven't seen those. Don't they have trouble swimming? Poor things.

I don't hate the fish, I hate the people that breed them. My parrots may be "ugly" but they make up for it in attitude. The big one has actually broken the skin.