NEW FISH : Neoprodigy has gone "WILD".....

neoprodigy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fait number of the C. frontosa species have been reclassified as C. gibberosa.

What you mean to say is the southern varients have been reclassified as Cyphotilapia gibberosa -roll-

That's what I was getting at!

Yeah...thats what I said! See? ;)

Although maybe it's different for albinos, because they wouldn't survive for very long?

Nope...a bullfrog is a bullfrog in F&W's view....fortunately for Neoprodigy, he lives in the USA.

As far as not telling F&W until Friday, it could be moot, as I know of at least two officers that frequent this and other forums.

Although maybe it's different for albinos, because they wouldn't survive for very long?

Nope...a bullfrog is a bullfrog in F&W's view....fortunately for Neoprodigy, he lives in the USA.

As far as not telling F&W until Friday, it could be moot, as I know of at least two officers that frequent this and other forums.

Hm well, I'll take my chances, they would have to be a real ***hole if they acted on it knowing that I realized my mistake and am acting on it, by sending him somewhere where he is legal.

Hm well, I'll take my chances, they would have to be a real ***hole if they acted on it knowing that I realized my mistake and am acting on it, by sending him somewhere where he is legal.

Perhaps, but like most police, they are not known for giving you a 'freebie' just because you didn't know.

Perhaps, but like most police, they are not known for giving you a 'freebie' just because you didn't know.

Okay okay, but whatever, I have posted the fact that I have a bullfrog even on the ERAS forums. Nothing has happened. The frog is leaving within 48 hours. Even sooner if the cops call. :rolleyes: He was supposed to leave last week but something came up. And, I have had experience with cops and most of them have been pretty nice to me. I'll accept the consequences if some cop happens to read this post and gets to my house beforehand. I have seen people make posts on other alberta forums regaurding much more illegal stuff then my accidental bullfrog that I now realize is illegal, and am ammending the situation. These people haven't been busted and I highly doubt I will. And yes, I fully realize that I might, but I reeeally doubt it. Like I said. I am a 17 year old petstore employee that found a tadpole in the tank, raised it, realized what it was and that it was illegal, and now am sending it away. Situation solved. No need for police.

True, but you would be far from the first....all that is needed is an officer with a little extra time on his hands. Sadly, these things tend to get enforced sporadically, and it is usually the least deserving people that get nailed.

Like average people, guys in F&W keep fish and herps themselves, so they hang out in these forums, too...and, as per their oaths, they simply cannot ignore a confession of crime if it is handed to them.