Humidity?

Does anyone have a problem with humidity from tanks and whatnot? What did you do to solve the problem? De-Humidifier?

Dehumidifiers work well and owning one, or some sort of air-exchange system, becomes essential as your overall volume climbs up. I'm very thankful for mine in the fishroom.

I redid the vapour barriers on the outside walls along with lots of tuck tape (it was originally done in the 70's) and added vapour barriers to the inside walls. I also did the ceiling in reflectex and sealed the ceiling. The temperature in the fish room went up and is around 80 on the top shelves. I also have a dehumidifier in the fish room. By the way the reflectex was a stupid (yes stupid) and very expensive idea. I would have been as well off to use a plastic vapour barrier. If you use covers on your tanks you won't get as much evaporation (and your fish won't jump out either - well not very often anyways).