Crawling around in the grass

Froggie

It is amazing, great picture quality. You should consider a job in photography, good eye.

Well if there really were any jobs other then wedding or portrait photography, and it paid reasonably, maybe I'd consider it. Until then, er..

That's a huge understatement. Photos are used for all kinds of things. Wedding photography is one specific path, and so is portraits. There's aerial photography, product photography, industrial/commecial photography, stock photography, fashion photography, nature photography, insurance photography, crime scene photography etc. etc. etc.

-Hideo

That's a huge understatement. Photos are used for all kinds of things. Wedding photography is one specific path, and so is portraits. There's aerial photography, product photography, industrial/commecial photography, stock photography, fashion photography, nature photography, insurance photography, crime scene photography

Of course there is. However, the demand is not particularly high and the payscale is often, as I stated, too low to be "paid reasonably". That was my only point.

Man, that last one is a creepy looking bug. Although I like how it has furry hair,lol What kind of bug is it?

Nice shots Sean

It's either a midge or a male mosquito.