Crawling around in the grass

Froggie

It's an exceedingly nice day out so I took a chance to head outside after I got home this afternoon. I spent a few minutes crawling around the grass in my backyard looking for critters. As it’s really just warming up here, so I didn’t find much. Thought I'd share these three regardless:

Ladybug:

acf.jpg

acg.jpg

Itty-Bitty Spider:

ach.jpg

All shots were 1:1 and the Ladybug was slightly cropped further. I realise the second one is a bit out of focus but er.. it was windy -01-

Edited by Froggie

I will take it that you think my macro photography is actually better than Seans.

Definitely much better! I actually feel a bit unworthy to be posting on the same forum as you, given your amazing prowess. I went ahead and smashed my camera and lenses into little bits of plastic, metal and glass. It’s the only way I can feel any good about myself! :cry:

What kind of camera is it?

My camera is a Nikon D50, entry-level DSLR. The quality of my work, outside of aquatics, really isn’t that great. If you look at any decent photographer, my stuff gets blown away. I have a long-long way to go.

It is amazing, great picture quality. You should consider a job in photography, good eye.

Mind you compared to my ladybug picture posted above, I understand what you mean about your stuff gets blown away...LMAO!

Thanks for the great pictures and being a truly GREAT sport about my picture/poking fun...LOL!

It is amazing, great picture quality. You should consider a job in photography, good eye.

Well if there really were any jobs other then wedding or portrait photography, and it paid reasonably, maybe I'd consider it. Until then, er.. I take pictures of peoples fish for the occasional :beer: