snowflake feeding question for eel keepers..

dunl

As to not further highjack this thread. If anyone would like, I can start a new thread and add the results of the various experiments I a trying on my predators as well as the great success and growth to my reef tank fish. All one has to do is ask.

I for one would be extremely interested.

Tom

I for one would be extremely interested.

Whoops, forgot about that part. Definately interested in seeing a thread on this.

We need more saltwater discussion on here. :thumbs:

• 6 months later...

not to make this thread about freshwater but my oscar refuses to eat pellets ive bought just about every kind of pellet and he just refuses to eat them when i first got him january of this year i fed him exclusively on cichlid gold pellets and he ate those until october now ive been feeding him all sorts of goodies and he is actually more healthy than he used to be i took him to the vet and he was haveing problems in his stomach and GI tract he was very greedy with the pellets so they were expanding in his belly then his digestive system wasnt working well so the pellets were rotting in his GI tract now hes on krill and daphina and all sorts of other goodies he even eats the occasional cricket therefore in my experience pellets are bad

• 4 weeks later...

My Snowflake never did take to the pellets (NLS). My Piccasso Trigger wont eat them either. I had them both on Krill, and they absolutely LOVED the Silverside Minnows. (SanFransisco Brand I think) Aquarium Enthusiasts carry them.