Suggestion

Seeing there is a place for site suggestions, I have one.

How about showing if the user is online or not. I mean like CanReef, thats where I saw it.

Since I am new there, it is really helpful if I see someone online that I am in the midst of a "Tag your it" Pm session over days.

In each topic they have a "dot" next to the users name, and it is green if the user is online and grey if the user is not.

Just a thought.

Mathew

I understand that but I dont ussually check to see who is online when I come on unless I am waiting for someone. I go straight to the PM or new post section. I just thought it a neat Idea, It helps me great on canreef as there is a user who I am having a hard time trying to track down and when I read their PM I can see right then and there if they are online or not. Saves me calling and leaving messages on their phone.

*lol* if scrolling down on the page is too much work for you're poor, tired fingers, then I'll sit up all night tonight and get zero sleep writing code to put a little coloured dot next to everyone's name, just for you.

Or not. ;)

*lol* if scrolling down on the page is too much work for you're poor, tired fingers, then I'll sit up all night tonight and get zero sleep writing code to put a little coloured dot next to everyone's name, just for you.

Or not. ;)

I knew you would come through Chris

-roll- -roll- -roll- -roll-

it does say suggestions

you just wait to see what my next one is :D