A new, new shop....now with meaty details!

Toirtis

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped in on Saturday, and I was impressed. They already have a fair selection of SW fish, inverts and corals, and the dry goods selection is excellent. The owner took the time to demonstrate the store refractometer to me, even though he knew I wasn't going to be buying one that day. I'll definitely be going back!

Their till isn't up and running yet, though. Cash only at the moment. They do have an ATM next door, and they'll reimburse for the transaction fee. Looking forward to the grand opening!

Colby suggests that he is looking at late November for the official grand opening, as he wants to be fully stocked (dry and livestock) and have all the coral tanks, koi ponds, etc fully functional before the event.

Yes, the store looks great already, and I have even done some shopping there (a new net and some betta spa).

Colby suggests that he is looking at late November for the official grand opening, as he wants to be fully stocked (dry and livestock) and have all the coral tanks, koi ponds, etc fully functional before the event.

Yes, the store looks great already, and I have even done some shopping there (a new net and some betta spa).

how are the prices compared to other stores?

how are the prices compared to other stores?

Some things a bit higher than some other stores, some things a bit lower than some other stores, some things about the same as some other stores....and a number of products that no-one else in Calgary is carrying, so impossible to compare. You really need to go see for yourself.