Brine Shrimp Eggs

Cheese

I would have to agree with the first reply in this thread.

Good advice and even better food.

Your fish will love it or i'll buy the remainder off of you.

Tell me more :D . Your fish are healthy, color is good and its convenient, I assume? What have you tried in the past? High Krill diet? Garlic supplements? Other brands? What varieties of fish have you tried it on? Why is the screen of death, blue? LOL Sorry for all of the questions, but I learn more from details about what is important and why.

Fred, if you felt something should be said, I'm glad you said it. A reminder never hurts and your level of comfort is just as important as mine or anyone else's. Although I agree with you, I think that one of the things I dislike most about starting new threads is that half of what we have to say is in the old one....lol.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me more :D . Your fish are healthy, color is good and its convenient, I assume? What have you tried in the past? High Krill diet? Garlic supplements? Other brands? What varieties of fish have you tried it on? Why is the screen of death, blue? LOL Sorry for all of the questions, but I learn more from details about what is important and why.

Oh please don't assume,cause it make a @$$ out of u and me. ;)

I don't have the time to post all the info your looking for. That's why i posted what i did.