New Tank Suggestions???

RickJordan

I still have some F2 saulosi if you are intersted... they are still small at 1 - 1.5 inches but growing fast!

it all depends on what colors you like... if you are going for Mbuna ( i wouldn't recommend keeping peacocks and haps with them) you can get just about every color except a nice green and red.

PM me if you want some saulosi...

I'm also bringing all my babies to the auction as well... another good place to check out some fish!

nev

The auction is a Great place to pick up fish!

Over the last auctions it seemed that all mbuna went for fairly cheap with the exception of the Red zebra's i sold at the auction previously for $46 for a bag of 4...

You can find some steals if but it all depends on what you are looking for.

PM returned...

nev

Edited by nevchewy

the hot item fish in ontario right now are either frontosa or feather fins. cyps and other feather fins are a big hit and bring in some good money.

frontosa are always nice but if you want colour fronts are only blue and white and black. feather fins are like a rainbow of colours.

both bring in good money if you can get them breeding.

my nangu frontosa group i have 2 females currently holding.

if you plan on wanting to breed i suggest buying WC adults of hatever species you want. its costly up front but its better then waiting for someone elses fry you buy to grow into adults to breed for you.