Hi

BigA

Hi all. New to the forum My name is Aaron, from Edmonton. Only 2 tanks right now. 29g, running with an eclipse hood & filter, currently housing 2 P. pulcher (1m, 1f), 3 albino lyre-tail swords (1m, 2f), and 2 sunset platies (1m, 1f). Looking to add somesort of catfish to the mix as well.

Also have a 2g hex. It's got nothing, but I am looking at a blue paradise for it.

I've been keeping fish for about ten years and have had experience breeding livebearers and bettas. My favourite fish that I have ever kept is by far Polypterus senegalus. Amazing fish. so much personality. If you ever have a chance get one. Just be careful. or else you might be missing some tetras in the morning!!!!

Hi all. New to the forum My name is Aaron, from Edmonton.

Welcome to the forum, Aaron from Edmonton!

Also have a 2g hex. It's got nothing, but I am looking at a blue paradise for it.

Should not be too difficult to find.

My favourite fish that I have ever kept is by far Polypterus senegalus. Amazing fish. so much personality. If you ever have a chance get one. Just be careful. or else you might be missing some tetras in the morning!!!!

Got that covered. ;)