Crossbreedophilia

Willfishguy

There was a case in Cold Lake, the man's last name was Payne.(you'd have to do any research yourself). He was actively breeding wolf/dog crosses. Ended up in a whole lot of trouble as he was selling off the pups as "guard dogs" and these poor things had been abused and raised as mean creatures. From what I remember a child was attacked and killed. This was about 20 years ago. The animals were beautiful, unfortunately they (in most cases) can't be fully domesticated. It's ALWAYS the owners fault as far as I'm concerned. The animal can only respond by instinct, be it cat or dog....or even nasties who might draw blood in the aquarium. If we take on the responsability of their housing and wellbeing, we take on all other aspects too.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

West ward ho mule train ;While I munch on a beefaloe and splake sandwich.The question is are hybrids allright. Not if you ask Hitler Just joking! I have a Flowerhorn that I am fond of but agree that serious aquarists should keep true and diverse bloodlines.This can now be done on the internet easily.Twelve years ago when I made a feeble attempt at bringing the plight of Lake Victoria Cichlids to a forefront it was ignored,nobody cared. I wrote an article for the calquarium ,they lost it . At the time I had 9 specisis of Victorian Cichlids(thanks to Ned Bowers and Les Kauffmen,New England Aquarium ) Nobody cared have things changed I don't think so How often do you see purebred Victorian cichlids.

Do not...repeat, do not start me on how I feel about intentional hybridising.

Burr, the water's cold in this tank! *adjusts heater*

I know how hard it can be for a person to understand their own feelings, and put those feelings into words. Feelings to words, when they them self can't understand; eliminating emotion, is to govern the mind. Let alone, articulating such feelings into words so that others can understand too, just how they feel. A daunting task to be sure, for it is, an uneducated person.

So! Just so ya know, I don't give in to orders or demands!

*inserts key*

*cranks over*

*and over*

*and over*

I know how hard it can be for a person to understand their own feelings, and put those feelings into words. Feelings to words, when they them self can't understand; eliminating emotion, is to govern the mind. Let alone, articulating such feelings into words so that others can understand too, just how they feel. A daunting task to be sure, for it is, an uneducated person.

So! Just so ya know, I don't give in to orders or demands!

*inserts key*

*cranks over*

*and over*

*and over*

LMAO. :lol:

Time to get a breathalizer installed on the keyboard. -roll-