Saying HI

sharuq1

Hola people. I am pretty new to the forum. I am from Red Deer. And yes, you can never have too many tanks lol! I am really hoping to meet some more local people into the hobby this way, especially any of the breeders we have locally. So give a shout out peeps!

Yes, I have the "cichlid bug", hehe. Currently I am looking to add some blue haps or something (anything blue) to my 72 gallon and maybe if I can find them, some of the really brightly colored breeds (red, blue/yellow, rust, etc.). Why do I like cichlids so much? It is the closest I can get to having every color in my tank without going saltwater, I guess. :P

Also, I love other tank critters like crayfish, dart frogs, pretty much anything colorful you can put in a tank I will like, lol.

:D

Edited by sharuq1

HI There and Welcome. From reading your post it seems like you are trying to achieve this look

http://albertaaquatica.com/index.php?showtopic=10401

This is RDFISHGUYS tank and it is awesome looking. He is selling these fish also :D

(I get a small percentage when I push fish sales LOL) j/k :banned: