My Blue Dolphins

punman

I have a group of five C. moorii; one male and four females. They have been spawning for the past two years with one spawn in the 90's. Below is a photo of the male and one female. I showed the pictures to Denis at Gold Aquarium. He said he'd be interested in buying the group and "how much did I want for them." I really did not go in with the idea of selling them so said I could not really give a price as they were not for sale. He wouldn't offer me a firm price either. If I ever do sell, I wonder what I'd get for the five of them?

[i was actually showing him pics of one of my 9 inch male mpimbwes that I thought I might sell, but he wasn't really interested in a male.]

dsc1364no7.jpg

dsc1370vc1.jpg

very nice, related to the ones I got from you I hope? :D The guys are doing well, growing

slow but very healthy and active.

Yes, this male is the dad of all of the Dolphin fry I have ever had. I find the fry grow slower than any African Cichlid I have ever owned.

He is stunning.