Hello!

Albertan

I've dropped by this site before, but decided to become more active on it since struggling to find any decent fish in Grande Prairie. Through information on this forum I was able to procure some Rapp's cichlids from the Red Deer Petland this past weekend. That was all the prodding I needed to register :thumbs:

I kept fish very actively through high school and my first university degree, but then put the hobby on the backburner in favor of other pursuits and family life. I am just recently returning. I currently have 150g, 58g, and 21g tanks. All house CA cichlids and dithers, and I plan to acquire a few more larger tanks when I move into my new home with its fish room in the basement this Fall.

I think that about covers it. Cheers.

:welcome: to AA

You've taken the first step, admited there's an addiction, next your tanks will propogate new tanks and yes a fishroom will follow. We will be there to hold your hand, say OOOOOAAAAAHHHH when you post the pics. Yes, yes we will help see you through your struggles and your achievements. Sue

:welcome: Welcome to the forum. And yes tanks do breed faster then fish. -roll-

I'll put my tanks and their stockings in a signature. The dovii and the young escondido are Rapps fish. The others are big chain specials since I generally refuse to buy fish from the Petland up here on principle, so I've just grabbed some more common species at the box stores on the West End of Edmonton on my way out of town.