Hello!

tedfroop

Got pointed here by (Shameless plug) Henry over at Natures Corner. I have been lurking for a couple days just to check it out and it looks like a great little community here.

I got started in the hobby long ago when I was a kid. My dad got us s 20 gallon tank for Christmas one year. We kept it running for a long time but as we grew older other interests came along. Last year my neighbor gave me a 2 gallon tank and just for fun I got it up and running and kept a couple white clouds for a few months. My wife and I were talking about a bigger tank one day and she gave me a budget to buy a tank. (for the tank - not including all the rest of the stuff! java script:emoticon(':rolleyes:', 'smid_41')

:rolleyes:)

Anyway I called one of my wifes friends who worked at a big franchise fish store at the time hoping to get a bit of a deal. Before I had a chance to tell her why I called she started telling me about a friend of hers who was quite ill and unable to care for her tank. She was going over to see her the next day top tear down the tank and didn't have a place to put it and did I know anyone who wanted a 55 gallon tank?

So here I am, three tanks later and being an Aquarium Enthusiast (just so Chris doesn't feel left out) looking at the 14 gallon Biocubes and trying my hand at saltwater......

He got to you too?

Ahhhhhhh! That Henry is a menace, with his good advice and helpful information.

Henry is one of the reasons I am swiftly sinking all of my spare cash into as many tanks as Husband will let me get.

I've never been happier.

Welcome to the boards!

:welcome: Welcome to the forum there is a great bunch of people here, and a wealth of information.

Actually it was Shannon over at Aquarium Enthusiasts that got me the tank and got me started in the right direction. Henry just made the move from Dads to Natures Corner which is just a couple blocks from where I work and the plants are both his Shannon's fault. While I'm at it I have to thank Marie over at Big Al's for the ice cream bucket full of plants she brought me as well.

I'm still finding my way around here but I will post pictures soon.