Anyone stopping by Aquagiant this week?

Albertan

I'd like to get some prices on some tanks, but have a hard time communicating when I call them from Grande Prairie. I'm basically looking for tanks 180+ gallons, preferably sumped to meet my long term goals. If anyone can help me out please let me know here or via a PM. I have tracked down a private sale on a nice 180g Oceanic tank with a 40g sump and a nice oak stand in Edmonton, but I am not sure how the price of it compares to what Aquagiant offers. Any help would be appreciated if anyone happens to visit Aquagiant. Thanks.

I'll probably stop by at lunch later this week. When it's a bit nicer out, I like to go for a bit of a drive, and AG is about 10 blocks from work :)

Edited by jvision

Thanks Jason. I was thinking about sending Aquagiant a fax as well. I'm trying to get an idea whether or not this Oceanic is a good deal. I know they are generally quite highly regarded, and the fellow told me he paid around $4000 for the setup two years ago. Oceanic's stands are nice, but my plans for a fish room in the new house don't require elaborate stands so I don't want to pay for what I don't need.

220g seamless tank , stand, sump, filter, lights, the whole shabang for $2500

Hmmm...that must be a 7 footer. The Oceanic is $2000 in the Bargain Finder. It may be easier to pick everything up from Aquagiant. Plus there is trying to arrange dismantling the Oceanic to pick it up. At any rate I think I will try to get in to Aquagiant Friday when I am in town. Thanks for the information.