P@UL

With the veritable dearth of information you have provided us, I can only assume you somehow upset the bacteria balance in your tank. The other conclusion would center around a toxin being introduced in the process.

Of course, my condolences on your loss.

Were the fish doing spirals and swimming weird before death?

Sorry about the deaths.

For us to help you figure out why they died we need the following info from you:

Tank size, list of all occupants, test results for ammonia, nitrite and nitrate, pH, plus any other test results you have. (the first 3 listed are the most important) How long has the tank been set up? How did you cycle? I'm assuming you know the basics and have equipped the tank with a filter and heater....... what temperature is the tank? What brand/size is the filter? Which water conditioner do you use? How were the fish behaving before death? Hopefully it was a problem with just those individual fishes and not the whole tank, but we can't help you figure it out without this info.

Stacey

Were the fish doing spirals and swimming weird before death?

What does that sort of behaviour signify?

usually death

What does that sort of behaviour signify?

It usualy signifys chlorine or chloramines in the water. I always use 2 to 3 times the amount of dechlorinator that is recomended on the label.