Can you Freakin Believe This Crap!

murmade

I found this on Oscarfish.com :mad: :cuss: :guns: :boom: , The person says the tank belongs to someone else.....anyway as unbelievable as this is have a look! Try and count the # of oscars stuffed in what looks to be a 65 gal or maybe a 90 tall(not sure)

Holy crap!!!! Is this guy retarded or what?

this guy yesterday pick up a full grown tiger oscar says to me maybe i should pick up 2 so they can fight ....so i asked what size tank is it going in ..he replies 33g... i said shet your gonna have to get a bigger tank dumb @$$ says i know with a dumb look on his face

Egads! My question is if you were going to do such a thing, why would you post a picture of it? Some things you just keep to yourself. Even ignoring the fact that there wouldn't be room for water if all those fish were to reach their full size in that tank, the tank is overcrowded as is.

I know that crowding a tank can look good but *(&%^&$%*$*$this is just plain STUPID! I think I count 12 oscars, plus S/A,mbunas, plecos ! Man who is this dumba$$?Maybe he's used to 4 in a cell, or at least should try it. Just plain slow death for these critters. Sue

That pic makes me want to cry. Oscars are such great fish. I was breifly considering two for a 55g, but was worried it might be too small.

That pic makes me want to cry. Oscars are such great fish. I was breifly considering two for a 55g, but was worried it might be too small.

I'm afraid a 55 is too small for two...that is just enough water to handle the bioload of 1 adult Oscar.

I have one in my 90 and even that makes me feel guilty, he really needs a 6 foot tank!