Blue plastic drums

Wondering where I'd find a source for the 55 gallon blue PVC drums. Thinking about doing something along the lines of this - http://www.josephandgabby.com/pond/diyfilters.htm - for my pond once I get it started. Used would be preferred, but would consider new if unable to find any used. Because my garage is right there, I'm thinking that I could even plumb everything into the garage (which is heated) so that I woudn't have to worry so much about it freezing and what-not in the winter

The wheels are turning....

Kyle how many gallons are you contemplating, I think I will go with the rubbermaid idea with my 1000 gal. pond. I was using a 5 gal pail with filter material previously but it has to be cleaned out every couple of weeks because I am pumping 2000 gph through it. I may have a line on white plastic barrels, let me check.

Check with EMILIO DIGEATA at the Italian Super Store, 265-20 Ave NE, he may have olive barrels. I used to use them as primary fermentation vessels for making wine.

Vic