2 panda cories

4 bronze cories

8 Matto Grosso plecos

2 Rhyno Plecos

1 XL syno

2 Spotted pictus

2 Other synos (not sure who they are)

I'll add to this latter if I forgot anyone

Ok, for someone with the nickname "crazy pleco chick" you might get an idea this

could be a long list for me lol...

PLECOs: L260, L129, L240, L191, L002, LDA31, L204, L134, L66, LDA33, L271, L163,

L177, L013, L168, L264, commons in chocolate and albino, sailfin, bristlenose(spotted

and albino), a ranger, and my well kept secret (lol) is L046. Most of my plecs, with

a few exceptions, are in groups of 2-6 for obvious intentions(nature allowing).

For other cats, syno's in multipunctatus,

euperuptus, nigreventis, olliciefer, longistrus (sorry if the spelling is wrong), loaches

I keep clowns, polkadots, red fin blue botia, yoyo, green tiger and berramodi. I think

we got 1 cory cat left somewhere, but botia and plecos are my fav's. Needless to say,

tank cleaning around my place isnt an issue. My collection changes periodically when

I add or lose of course. I can't seem to get enough of them! I guess its a no brainer

where the 'crazy' part comes in :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Marble catfish

P-sturio (sturgeon catfish) really neat look up if possiable i'll take pic's

albino pleco

leopard pleco

4 bristlenose plecos

4 syndontis something somethings i ll get pictures if they ever come out.

my collection is 2 striped rapheals , 1 spotted rapheal , 1 hoplo , 3 upside downs , 16 cories , 1 featherfin syno(very cool cat) , 2 farawellas , 3 sailfin plecos , 1 clown pleco. pics to come :thumbs:

hm well my signiature says alot of it, so I'll only list whats NOT down there, cant remember them

all anyway.... clown loach, yoyo, polkadot botia, red fin blue botia, green tiger botia,

berrramodi botia, big spot pleco, L273, L002, L177, Bruno pleco, albino BN, common

spotted BN(group), common plecs, adolphi cory cats, syno multipunctatus(group), upside down cats,

and still a few pictus hanging around. Most of my cats have been with me for quite a

while now, most listed below in my sig. are breeding groups. I cant get enough catfish.

Botia are great - my berramodi(clickers I call them cause they make clicky noises when

they get mad) love to hide UNDER the gravel, specially when I clean. I Empty the ornaments

out of the tank, plants too, so I can do a head count, and they all go missing, then the syphon

finds them. If you look real close you might find a little whisker above gravel its a real blast

to watch them. my blue botia like to get up into the hollow legs of ornaments but the little

buggers are getting to big to fit now HAH. fixed them:)

Our nicest plec is my L240 Galaxy type- tremendously beautiful and hardy. the L273 is just

a little fart compared to the rest of the tank but he kicked the bumblebee cat out of his house

and guards it as his now....He'll be needing a tank of his own when he grows up . I'm still

collecting when I can, but I have to move this summer so my priority is finding a house

big enough for us all. Dont suppose anyone knows of a large house to rent in Creston or

Cranbrook area ? Willing to pay well!