Blue Ram fry!

TheGr8Blade

:thumbs: I am so damn proud of myself! I artificially hatched my blue ram eggs and now have free swimming fry. I am so totally excited I nearly made pee-pee in my pants!

*wendy pats herself on the back!*

I am so happy and wanted to share my GREAT news with everyone!

:thumbs: I am so damn proud of myself! I artificially hatched my blue ram eggs and now have free swimming fry. I am so totally excited I nearly made pee-pee in my pants!

*wendy pats herself on the back!*

I am so happy and wanted to share my GREAT news with everyone!

Are you allowed to say " pee-pee," on AA? :banned: just checking, not offended in the least :rolleyes: Then with the second line I pictured Wendy sitting on these really teeny eggs. Anyway congrats on the fry, my rams have laid eggs a few times, but no wigglers. :rolleyes:

WOW!!! Two thumbs up on that for sure!!! I know you'll keep us posted on how they're doing, so I don't even have to ask for that. ;)

Great going Wendy. Did you show the male your list of pickup lines? -roll-

That's great - I'd carry a pair of rubber/plastic undies just in case your excitement gets the best of you!!

I had Bolivian Rams spawn last year - they hatched but disappeared in the tank of 4 adults.

The next time I caught some fry and put them in a 10 gallon by themselves but they died at week three. I hope you have better luck.

Edited by punman

Did you show the male your list of pickup lines?

Actually the pictures of yours spawning was enough to get them going.

I'd carry a pair of rubber/plastic undies just in case your excitement gets the best of you!!

No kidding. I have stocked up on the Depends. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...