A HuGE THANK-YOU!!!

Jods2518

I'd like to publically thank BooUrns,Janice, Jvision, Henry @Natures Corner and Terri Lee for you guy's help with the tanks....I could not have done it without you and you have no idea how greatful I am!!!

I would like to extend my invitation to you guys again for beer's at my place (now that it isn't so chaotic!!) I jsut don't feel that you guys drank enough to sustain all that heavy lifting.....!! I am seriouse here so let me know when you would like to come over and drink the rest of that beer......I need to buy groceries and there isn't room in the fridge!!!

Thanks sooooo Much again and again!!

Jodaye

Hey Val....I jsut hope you start to feel better soon, We managed jsut fine thanks!

I am having an issue with the Syno's settling in, they are all breathing hard and hanging out on the top of the tank a bit. I tested for Amonia and Nitrite and nada....but I did a 25% water change today anyways and got all the rock in so they have some hiding spots.....I'll do another water change tomorrow....I really don't know whats going on as the rest of the fish are doing great!

Thanks again,

Jods

Yeah, I had a B-day party I had to be at - otherwise I would have had much more beer! :beer:

I'll definitely take you up on that offer!

Awsome Jason....What about you Pat...we can pick an afternoon one weekend....!!!

I lost 3 out of the 6 syno's so far...it sux, the others aren't looking too happy either, I don't get it, but I'm doing big water changes daily to eleviate the problem, but the test strips aren't showing signs of ammonia or nitrite so Ihave no idea??? Oh the Joy's of moving the big tank....:P....I jsut hate knowing that 3 of my most exspensive fish have died....and everyone else is looking good!!? The pleco's are hanging out at the top behind the filter intakes too.....I even made sure there was extra surface movement for maximum oxegenination...anyone have a clue as to what else I can do to make sure the others don't kick it too??

Jodes

How's the sand? I commented to Henry that it's the cleanest looking sand I've ever seen come out of a tank, but since it's your cats that are having the issues, there might be some anoxic gasses in the sand - do you stir it up when doing the WC? If not, I'd start.

Maybe add a bubble-wand layed horizontally at the bottome of the tank....

I'm really just grasping at straws.

Awsome Jason....What about you Pat...we can pick an afternoon one weekend....!!!

I lost 3 out of the 6 syno's so far...it sux, the others aren't looking too happy either, I don't get it, but I'm doing big water changes daily to eleviate the problem, but the test strips aren't showing signs of ammonia or nitrite so Ihave no idea??? Oh the Joy's of moving the big tank....:P....I jsut hate knowing that 3 of my most exspensive fish have died....and everyone else is looking good!!? The pleco's are hanging out at the top behind the filter intakes too.....I even made sure there was extra surface movement for maximum oxegenination...anyone have a clue as to what else I can do to make sure the others don't kick it too??

Jodes

Sounds like a good idea. I'm sure Janice would love to come too. A housewarming perhaps?

Sorry to hear you lost a few in the move. I'm sure that if you keep up the WC's for a bit, the tank's biofilter will reassert itself and everything will return to normal.

Edited by BooUrns!

For sure Janice better come, she's an awesome girl!! I'll let you guys know more about a party as I get settled, most likely in the next few weeks! things seem to be getting back to normal in the tank, the remaining syno's (I can only see 2 and the 3rd remaining is MIA) are doing better, haven't seen them out eating yet, but they seem to have relaxed anywyas!

Talk to ya all soon!

Jides