an introduction

cicatriz

My name is Adam (i go by cicatriz or clockwork online), i reside in Edmonton.

i used to keep fish when i was younger - now nearly a decade removed from the hobby i am 6 months back into it.

i currently have a 10 gal tank with 3 dwarf puffers and 5 amano shrimp (some cherry shrimp on their way to help demolish algae!) - the puffers have just spawned but i am not currently equipped to deal with this so the eggs and fry will have to fend for themselves! if you have any questions regarding DP behavior ask me, i may be able to help. I have experimented with tankmates, aquascaping, and feeding methods to differing degrees of success.

i also have a 47 gal tank i have been in the process of stocking for the last couple of months. it currently houses: black phantom tetras, von rio tetras, scarlet badis, albino bn pleco, corydora sterbai, corydora julii, and golden pencil fish (my favorites).

i plan on adding a pair or threesome of either cocaktoo apistos or bolivian rams and a somewhat mature discus to this tank.

i also maintain a blog relating to my adventures in fishkeeping (fish profiles, diy projects, photography, etc.)

adam

Edited by Nandopsis

Welcome to the forum.