Fotografiti Abstractium!

Slough Shark

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool shots i like the lighter one lol now if you will excuse me i have some things to burn

ps. srry for pulling up a dead topic but i just had to commend him upon the awesome photography

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not done yet! After a week and a bit in Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park, I was sure to get at least one good abstract sort of Photograph, and I was inspired by all of the Great Flora around me!

Title: For Whom the Blue Bells Toll

I was sitting on top af Bald Butte- a huge hill where, once upon it, you can see miles, and miles across the bald @$$ prairie. This is one of my top 3 places to watch the Prairie Sunset- one of the Seven Wonders of Canada. You wouldn't believe the view, and if you look to the bottom, you may see a small field of Blue Bells that is truly breath-taking. So I plucked one of the Bells, held it to the horizon and snapped a pic!

Once again, the Original Cropped and Clean Version are the same

Original_Cropped-1.jpg

What a great trip, I highly reccomend it! (Though if you can't handle the Prairie heat, don't go, I'm used to it because I grew up in the prairies. Which could be a reason why I love the place so much).

Taylor

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of neglect there for about a week, and I have no excuse for not posting. Here's a new one, it's pretty self explanatory.

Title: Self Portrait of a Photographer

Original_Cropped-3.jpg

Another will be posted Sunday to make up for what I missed.

Taylor

Edited by Slough Shark

• 2 weeks later...

I have a new one from my trip in Saskatchewan, which still feels a bit like home to me (I find Alberta and Saskatchewan to be nearly the same province).

Anyways, at the farm where I was staying, they get copious amounts of wildlife, and among the birds and the beasts is my favorite feathered flyer- the Great Blue Heron. I was lucky enough to get quite a few amazing pictures of one of these birds and signs of them were all around, tracks could be seen in the stream bed, juvenile fish with triangular scars on there sides, and this...

HeronFeather.jpg

Amazing birds, and I must say, when Photographing your favorite subject of any group, a deep sense of satisfaction is felt.

Taylor