New Guy

BowMaster

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to say that I have finally taken the plunge and joined. I have heard many great things about Alberta Aquatica, and I hope I can contribute some knowledge and experience and gain some more. I am currently a member of Aquaria Central aswell under the same handle, maybe I will see some of you there.

I have only kept fish for about a year now. I absolutely love the hobby and am always looking for new and exciting plants and fish.

I keep a 72g Planted Community Tank with Barbs and Tetras and about 16 species of plants. Some of you may recognise my tank from the ACE Aquarium Beautiful contest.

Here is a pic of my tank.

Lyle

ZHKLB-Lyles72gBowfront04.04.2007.jpg

Edited by BowMaster

:welcome: Welcome to AA It is a great site.

Heh, I wasn't sure... I thought it might be the aquarium but my husband was hoping you were a hunter.

Hi BowMaster, I'm new myself and having a good time. Are you a bow hunter?

No, not a bow hunter. But I like to think I have Mastered my Bow-front Aquarium though :)

Lyle

I absolutely love the hobby and am always looking for new and exciting plants and fish.

Yay! I notice that you list plants before fish. Good to see that you have your priorities straight; so many of the members here have it backwards. :smokey: