Pygmy/Dwarf Tank

It should work, but I'm not sure what the dwarf botia are. You could try some endlers live bearers, and there is another type of dwarf cory as well.

Edited by Sam Chicklets

They're hard to come by, even in the specialty stores. You'll have to keep an eye out. A number of habrosus cories were imported last Febrary (I think? somewhere around there); I haven't seen them since. Hastatus and pygmaeus are two more options.

Another suggestion is sparkling gourami.

The Dwarf Chain Loach (Botia sidthimunki) usually costs quite a bit, and will require a group of like 5 I read. I know because I did research on them when planning one of my Tanks, the price tag and availability turned me off on them.

I think that your tank would really look great with a group of Pygmy/Sparkling Gourami. They're really beautiful- though i don't know how available they are. The tank could probably use an Otto or two as well to keep algae low down.

Good luck planning,

Taylor

The Dwarf Chain Loach (Botia sidthimunki) usually costs quite a bit, and will require a group of like 5 I read. I know because I did research on them when planning one of my Tanks, the price tag and availability turned me off on them.

Nature's also sometimes has these in stock and they were average priced. I believe some loaches are a seasonal fish so thats why they are harder to come by during certain parts of the year. Or they are more expensive out of season.

I have a pea puffer w. your name on it!! :D And, one with Heather's name on it to!!! :lol:

Ask her how much she spends at the hair shop :smokey: