Some Pic"s...Can you find the festae & buterkofrie sitting side by side

terrors r us

Those pics look like seriously over stocked undersized tanks for the livestock in them.

Those pics look like seriously over stocked undersized tanks for the livestock in them.

I know it looks like that from the angle of the pic's. I removed some caves/rocks

from the tank for cleaning and my main feeding bay is where they come when

there is a change in the tank. It is a 600gal tank (8X6X2) also once pairs started

to form I would drive to W.E.M. and do some trading or donating to them(the extras)........

underneath the mall , very impressive under there. This club should set up a tour

(for free) with the mall..... I did it on my own..... contiuisly hasseling the person in

charge of the underwater world until I finally was accepted........

Any way I had to always have at least 6 of each species to get breeding pairs....

I would not do africans again, yet they did serve as dithers... just my preference....

Sometimes they would keep my fish.... like my 10inch bifaciatum... which I seen 3 months

later and regreted trading him in ( they have small tanks set up down there to) and

on the other hand when I brought my extra red devils to them ..... Well I had to watch

them been thrown into the shark tank....RIP....The filtration system was amazing....

You say that tank was overcrowded and I do agree but I never lost one fish!!!!!!!!

Anyway who do we talk to .......to call W.E.M. and set up a tour of the under mall tanks????

It's amazing...buddy told me to jump out on a large rock... I did .... next a red tail cat

(must of been 5 ft) jumped onto the rock ...its head landing at my feet... begging for food

..................AMAZING........... had to go to the washroom after that.............

Nandosis what do you think??????? For all members!!!!!................................... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I know it looks like that from the angle of the pic's. I removed some caves/rocks

from the tank for cleaning and my main feeding bay is where they come when

there is a change in the tank. It is a 600gal tank (8X6X2) also once pairs started

to form I would drive to W.E.M. and do some trading or donating to them(the extras)........

underneath the mall , very impressive under there. This club should set up a tour

(for free) with the mall..... I did it on my own..... contiuisly hasseling the person in

charge of the underwater world until I finally was accepted........

Any way I had to always have at least 6 of each species to get breeding pairs....

I would not do africans again, yet they did serve as dithers... just my preference....

Sometimes they would keep my fish.... like my 10inch bifaciatum... which I seen 3 months

later and regreted trading him in ( they have small tanks set up down there to) and

on the other hand when I brought my extra red devils to them ..... Well I had to watch

them been thrown into the shark tank....RIP....The filtration system was amazing....

You say that tank was overcrowded and I do agree but I never lost one fish!!!!!!!!

Anyway who do we talk to .......to call W.E.M. and set up a tour of the under mall tanks????

It's amazing...buddy told me to jump out on a large rock... I did .... next a red tail cat

(must of been 5 ft) jumped onto the rock ...its head landing at my feet... begging for food

..................AMAZING........... had to go to the washroom after that.............

Nandosis what do you think??????? For all members!!!!!................................... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Are you just talking about an area where someone takes care of the aquariums for the mall?

Ya they do have an amazing set ups down there... I would call the guy and ask him

what time would be good for me to drop in........then I would drive to the mall

(with my fish in tow, in 5gal buckets) ....the ramp to go under the mall is between

the hotel & waterpark.........I would buzz the intercom and this very large door opened

then I drove down this long ramp and eventually I found his office......then we would start

our trading...there was never any money exchange....just trading.....they had alot of

red devils and some festae at the time.......

This was about 10years ago....I am not sure if it would be that easy, today....with security

and all.... but it sure would be good to have a contact like that for members to get rid

of large fish if they didn't have the room anymore at home.........

When I get time I'll see if I can get a hold of anybody but I think a senior rep. from the

club would have more pull than me..........talk later......

Since WEM has shut down their submarines, they've also shut down a lot of thier tanks. I haven't seen all of the tanks under the main displays, but it looks like they just have a bunch of Q tanks (around 1000gal ea) for their SW stuff. Some really cute cow rays were hiding in one. :)