Hello

duh duh duh

I'm in Edmonton and currently run a 66 gallon tank. Just switched out of Cichlids to go back to the basics. I currently have a whole wack of Neons, Rasboras (4), two pineapple swordtails, 4 albino b/n pleco, 1 zebra pleco, 6 tiger plattys, 1 regular platty, 4 white cloud, 3 black tetras, 4 diamond tip, 3 lemon tetras, a blue crayfish, a couple of endlers and a clown loach, and a whole bunch of plants that I don't know (nor care to know) the names of.

Usually buy at Dads fishroom as I find their fish to be the healthiest and don't present any issues in upsetting the balance in my tank. I've also purchased at the ACE auction as well as Aquarium Enthusiasts.

Looking forward to contributing and learning more about the hobby.

Edited by duh duh duh

:welcome: Welcome to the forum

:welcome: Just some advice about the crayfish, they will devour your plants and fish if it gets a chance. I add plants to my crayfish's tank just so it will eat them. I suggest getting it it's own tank of 5gallons+

:welcome: Just some advice about the crayfish, they will devour your plants and fish if it gets a chance. I add plants to my crayfish's tank just so it will eat them. I suggest getting it it's own tank of 5gallons+

hmmmmm

I'm still intrigued by the little guy. I've had him for over a year now and he spends most of his time hiding under the drift wood unless the pleco's chase him out of there.

My plants have done well in the tank thus far. The plecos should be killing them as well, but they seem to be doing ok. They shouldnt be able to grow that well in sand, but they are thriving to the point where I have to throw some out.

He hasn't touched any fish and if he wanted to, the plecos and clown loach sleep most days right beside him. I dropped a super worm in there yesterday and he seemed to have found that tonight, but the fish seem to be quite safe with him in there. Besides, I'm pretty sure the boss of the tank is either a red barb or a real ugly albino bristle nose.

Good choice of swordtails! They are my favorite!

Dad's fish room is now called Nature's Corner Store. They have a banner ad on this website. They also have a new location but everything else is the same.

Welcome to AA!

Welcome back to the small and awesome fish too!