Hello

newbie2

Hello all!! I'm pretty new to the hobby - got a fighting fish at a grad ceremony, ended up at wal-mart for a tiny Betta tank and then soon had a 21g tank with guppies and tetras and some cory's. haha. Only took me a week and now I'm hooked. Already trying to talk the girlfriend into a 75g cichlid tank!!

Welcome to the forum, and caution tanks breed faster than fish. :smokey: :smokey:

Welcome aboard! I went the same way: got my first Betta in high school, and was instantly hooked. Have fun!

Hello all!! I'm pretty new to the hobby - got a fighting fish at a grad ceremony, ended up at wal-mart for a tiny Betta tank and then soon had a 21g tank with guppies and tetras and some cory's. haha. Only took me a week and now I'm hooked. Already trying to talk the girlfriend into a 75g cichlid tank!!

LMAO know the feeling, started with a 50 and now we have broke the 100Gal point, 7 tanks later and only a few months...:)