40,000 gallons

Willfishguy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a thought I seen some sturgeon in the fishstore recently--a group of them and a bunch of good looking sunfish maybe a few bass and paddlefish--and you wouldn't have to heat it--throw in a freshwater sawfish too and maybe some turtles---

And people say I'm crazy! :smokey: My name is not Heiko Bleher, ya know?

Here's a thought I seen some sturgeon in the fishstore recently--a group of them and a bunch of good looking sunfish maybe a few bass and paddlefish--and you wouldn't have to heat it--throw in a freshwater sawfish too and maybe some turtles---

Good thing then that I forgot to mention the Indian Mugger

you've shot down both already, it's just what i guess i'd do.

You bring up a very good point skinless.

I apologize to everyone as I was not very clear in my post and I myself am confused.

I asked what you would do? I didn't ask what you think I should do and in so doing I have confused myself. I already knew what I was going to do with the second tank, but I really am just interesting in what YOU would do if you had the option to use one. Sorry people for any confusion. OK, I'm going to go up my med. dose now. :smokey:

Good thing then that I forgot to mention the Indian Mugger

Funny you should say that, cause I've always dreamed of caring for a group of Chinese dwarf crocs.

but i've read here that caiman cannot be kept anymore. dang

Caimen have not been legal to possess in Alberta for decades.

Just out of curiosity is there a specific reason that Caimens are illegal to posses

Just out of curiosity is there a specific reason that Caimens are illegal to posses

All crocodilians are prohibited in Alberta...the basis for this is that F&W considers them to be both a safety hazard and a potential nuisance (in places where they are legal, local animal shelters are packed with them).

All crocodilians are prohibited in Alberta...the basis for this is that F&W considers them to be both a safety hazard and a potential nuisance (in places where they are legal, local animal shelters are packed with them).

I think that is a pretty lame reason---many types of dogs are a potential safety hazard and local animal shelters are packed with them also and I don't see them prohibited...