Black ray hybrids

rudy

I don't know, I just don't see it. I mean they are rays and that's cool and all, but one looks like a regular leopoldi and the other looks like a brown henlei. I'm more impressed by pure strains.

Your right. They have nothing on the african butterfly fish.

Nice rays!

Just a little question though, are hybrid rays more accepted then other hybrids in the fish trade(africans,parrots etc.). Are hybrid rays bred on purpose to get different patterns or are they just accidents?

Also, do you have any website suggestions on where a person can learn a bitmore about all the different ray species?

I don't know, I just don't see it. I mean they are rays and that's cool and all, but one looks like a regular leopoldi and the other looks like a brown henlei. I'm more impressed by pure strains.

You know it.

Oh now Will. You! Know it.

You know it.

Yeah, Rudy, yur right.

You know it.

Yeah, Rudy, yur right.

Good luck breeding your motoros in you 40,000 gallon aquarium Will. That sounds like quite the dream......

Oh yeah....I forgot that you have two 40,000 gallon tanks.

Quite the fish guy Will. Quite the fish guy

Edited by rudy