New NLS Formula-Surface Feeder

RD.

Just landed a fresh batch of the new NLS semi-floating Surface Feeder formula.

.8 mm pellet, approx half float for an extended period of time, the other half slowly sink.

The rate of sinking will depend on your water movement in the tank, but this is a great pellet

for smaller species that tend to feed at the surface, and mid water level. Based on the TherA formula, and specifically designed for smaller species of fish with higher metabolisms. Just like the TherA formula it has a higher protein & fat content (37% protein, 7% fat) and an extra inclusion rate of garlic.

Available in 140 g & 270 g sizes.

Check with your local retail stores that carry NLS products.

sur2a.jpg

Edited by RD.

No other new formulas or sizes are currently in the works. A 1.5 mm pellet was considered, due to the fact that 100% of the pellets would float, but Pablo felt that a smaller sized pellet would allow more species to be able to eat it (as in get it in their mouth), vs a 1.5 mm pellet. There's no reason why Discus or Angels (if you look closely there's actually an Angel on the label) can't eat this formula, larger specimens will simply have to eat more. :)

HTH

This is ironic! I was going to post the other day asking if NLS has a floating pellet that I've missed seeing! I can't wait to get some!

I hope they come out with a small fry food as well.

Nick - there's been a small fry food for several yrs now, the Grow Formula. If the particle size isn't small enough for the species you keep, simply grind or crush the food smaller. I have used that formula for fry so small that you can barely see them with the naked eye. 50% protein (Min) 9% fat (Min)

HTH

Edited by RD.

Nick - there's been a small fry food for several yrs now, the Grow Formula. If the particle size isn't small enough for the species you keep, simply grind or crush the food smaller. I have used that formula for fry so small that you can barely see them with the naked eye. 50% protein (Min) 9% fat (Min)

HTH

I realize that you can grind it up, but I was referring to something already in the powder size.

And if they did, no doubt someone else would ask if they would make an even smaller (or larger) micron size. Before any formula is designed, there has to be a large enough market for it to make it viable for New Life to produce.

The Grow formula fits the bill for any size fry, if you don't want to crush into a finer particle size, then I guess that's up to you.

Natures Corner should have it within the next day or two, same with Riverfront, and I imagine most stores that carry NLS will follow suit when they place their next order.

Yes we have it IN STOCK now, and thanks a bunch Neil!! Received it today!

Special on NLS posted >>HERE<<Check it out!!

As always, the service from you and your staff is outstanding Neil!!

THANKS!!

Henry and Gillian

Nature's Corner Store

9082-51 Ave Edmonton

780-433-FISH(3474)

Edited by Natures Corner Store

Stoped by Natures Corner and bought a jar of the .8mm Semi floating NLS.... as always the sevice , poduct and fish talk with Henry was great!

Tried out the semi floating NLS and it works great with my Rainbows it was suspended just long enought that they gobbled most of it up before it fell into the plants below...

RD is it going to be available in the pails?