CAS Auction - March 09/08

Like it says, just trying to get an idea of how long such auctions run. This one starts at 11am, just want to plan my day a bit better.

Edited:

Sorry I missed you there Kyle, I got up and going too early and missed your last pm.

Today I brought my neighbour who got me started on cichlids, he was generally impressed with the auction and will be joining this group soon I think.

Besides a few others, I bought the Gombi and Ornatus groups, great additions to my species only tanks. ...

I can not believe I got out of there without buying another tank... When is the next auction lol!

Edited by Northranger

Long enough for you to buy me six coffee,s and 3 donuts..J/K Hal.

My turn to buy coffee.

Frank

KEVIN!

i still want your fish lol

And I want your money. It is not that I don't want you to have them, I just want to sell them and the auction is the best way. Hopefully you can get someone to buy transport them for you from Calgary. Send down some of those white midas fry and I will bid on them.

Better yet, come down yourself and I will buy you a hot dog.

Kevin

I'll be there! I'm counting sleeps and have been since I heard it's on a day I can go (PLEASE never another auction on a holiday! I mean Thanksgiving? Argh! ;))

6 sleeps left!