Hi from Hinton

130tank

hillo welcome :)

I always wanted Prianha, dads scared of them though.

Nice to hear from you! I know how bad Hinton's LFS sucks, your only other option is Wal-mart. lmfao Then the last and best option is 2 1/2 hour drive to Edmonton. I was raised for a good portion of my life in that hole, beautifull area just nothing much to do. Well good luck in you search and if I am ever coming that way (which I do quite often, atleast to Edson) I could help you out and bring something if you need. Just let me know if you ever need something brought and I can do so for you the next time I come.

TTFN

Sag_77

:welcome:

Nice to hear from you! I know how bad Hinton's LFS sucks, your only other option is Wal-mart. lmfao Then the last and best option is 2 1/2 hour drive to Edmonton. I was raised for a good portion of my life in that hole, beautifull area just nothing much to do. Well good luck in you search and if I am ever coming that way (which I do quite often, atleast to Edson) I could help you out and bring something if you need. Just let me know if you ever need something brought and I can do so for you the next time I come.

TTFN

Sag_77

:welcome:

That would be great I don't think it's nice enough to travel now though, Thank you very much :bow:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Welcome to the forum. I hope you get to know the other Hinton members.