Hi

Jackie

Hi I'm in Lloydminster...anyone near me?....Are there any get togethers out this way?

I have been loving fish for yrs now, but have been out of the loop for 3 yrs and very happy to be getting back into this again :) I cant wait to start breeding even tho I have no one to sell to in this town :(

Anyways enough rambling..very happy to find an alerta site even if I'm kinda sask too lol...Yeah Border City ;)

I'm excited to start helping people with their questions...oh and on that note if anyone knows of somewhere that sells eclipse parts...may i please have the info

thanks

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to AA! In what group of fish does your experience lie?

Hello and thank you for the welcome. I have had African Cichlids for the past 2 years and now getting into the wonderfull world of Frontosa's... I hope to get alot of knowledge from this forum and look forward to sharing on here soon!! Thanks again... Brian

FRONTSROCK!! :thumbs:

Thank you very much for the nice welcomes so happy to find an alberta site!

And for frontosas (brian) Your funny...your post is the next one down

My expertise if you could call it that ...ha ha .....would be with livebearers, guppies, platys etc practice makes perfect...But its been a few yrs so it may take a bit to remember everything again

I have a 3 yr old boy who just loves the tank- is so excited to feed them in the morning and just loves to sit there with the cat and watch them, do all there funny things

But thanks again for all the nice welcomes