fw test kits?

Nova

Hi guys hopefully this is the right place to post this. I'm wanting to buy a new fw test kit as mine is long expired and I'm wondering what is the best one out there? Also, is there such a thing as a digital tester? I have a hard time with the color matching system and would really like to have something that could give me exact numbers. I realize a digital one would probably be very expensive but I got time to save for one. Thanks.

I have the digital ph meter, I'm not sure about the tests. However I am not impressed with the Cora-life digital thermometers. I found 4 degrees c difference between 3 of them.

I got it used, so I'm not sure what it's worth.

Have you ever checked it against the color chart test kits..

I had it calibrated and tested at DOW by an instrument Tech.

I dont think I have ever seen the electronic PH meters in any of the stores.... I wonder if they are available in the stores that sell chemistry supplies...

Here is a Milwaukee Waterproof pH Tester

:)

They are quite expensive, but I guess when you are having to test pH all the time in the long run you will save money. Thanks for the link!! Sam you were smart to get one used :)

Have you ever checked it against the color chart test kits..

I had it calibrated and tested at DOW by an instrument Tech.

I have used a digital ph meter for several years. It needs recalibrating about every 6 months. I do check against color charts to confirm needs recalibrating. Love it though.

I have the digital ph meter, I'm not sure about the tests. However I am not impressed with the Cora-life digital thermometers. I found 4 degrees c difference between 3 of them.

a substandard coralife product? IM SHOCKED! man, can they make ANYTHING right? you can find digital pens that cover everything.ph pens are only about 60.00. thiers one digital meter that does temp, ph, tds, and a couple others all in one unit and its only about 250.00 from your local hydroponics store. call mario at hydrolite, he's on fortroad directly across from the sands hotel. 477-7860 or even better go visit him, youd be suprised, you can get all kinds of air pumps, water pumps, and full spectrum lighting. great place for unusual and hard to find plumbing and airline parts to. ;)