hi all

cyndrine

triing to figure out hot to post pics of my tank an none of them are working. can't link photos from my photobuckets photos and they wont upload from comp even thou i have resized them down to almost nothing they are still to big. How do you gusy upload your photo's?

:welcome:

Welcome :) For your question on the pictures, I always use a program called Irfanview to edit the pictures, making it so they are only 500 pixels max, then I also zoom out to decrease the picture size. I then save the file, and then go into a program I have called ACDsee32, and there I right click on the file, then I click on the part where it says convert. Once the convert screen pops up I then go to convert to JPEG, and it will pop up another screen where I can adjust the quality, this will make the picture file bigger or smaller, but I usually tend to go with about 95%. Then I click ok. The files are then in JPEG format, and the size of the file is usually less than 100 KB. I then upload these into photobucket. You probably don't have the same programs as me, but I am assuming you will have to convert your picture format to JPEG, since most sites will accept JPEG. If you let us know what other programs you have for editing photos and stuff, someone else may be able to help you in editing it to a smaller size.

Other than that if your photobucket won't work, there are other sites you can use, which I am unsure of them, but others may be able to help you out in that area. I hope this helps :)