where in Edmonton for custom

devocole

Hi all. Anybody have good advice for a quality custom tank builder.

Starphire, 36*18*18 rimless

Aquarium Allusions is the only one I know of. You'll need a wheel barrow full of loonies though.

Rick

• 1 year later...
i've found riverfront to be the cheapest for glass tanks, by far. not sure about starfire though. think you'll need a weelbarrel full of loonies no matter where ya go.

I heard Concept Aquariums went out of business (actually I know they did) and they are now buying tanks from Bow Valley Aquariums

Bow Valley also supplies all the tanks to Riverfront Aquariums as well.

I d do it :thumbs: glass and silicone :thumbs: rimless? how do you have a fish tank with out a rim? I think you mean once pice aquarium.

no black plastic rim is what he means

I should start a aquarium building company :thumbs:

I d do it :thumbs: glass and silicone :thumbs: rimless? how do you have a fish tank with out a rim? I think you mean once pice aquarium.

no black plastic rim is what he means

I should start a aquarium building company :thumbs:

do it!!!!!!!!! i think the market would suck, since you can buy tanks aon here and kijiji for dirt cheap

Only a few of places that I know of

Marine Aquaria are nn the south side, south of 34th ave and the old gateway cinemas by the Outback Steakhouse on Calgary Trail. I bought my 180 gallon starfire tank from them.

Aquarium Illusions on the west end.

Aquarium Designs on the NW side of the city. He does primarily Tenecor acrylic tanks but I think he can also do glass.