More wildlife

patrick

The second deer shot is awesome, it would make a great post card.

That first shot is beautiful Is there any way you could send me it in an attachment. I need a new background. It's just breathtakingly good. The clarity is wonderful too.

Thanks soo much for sharing these with everyone.

L -ham- -ham- -ham- :drool: :w00t: :thumbs: :smokey: -ham- -ham- -ham-

Oooh, very nice. I love the colors overall.

Those hoofed beasties aren't so pretty when they come through your windshield, let me tell ya, but they do look nice standing in a field, I admit.

I think you need better tripod or faster lens for this kind of pictures.

Look here www.myanimalsworld.com

Yes I know. I didn't use a tripod on those, and I still need practice as these are my first attempts to shoot wildlife. So far I have only been focusing on fish photography. A better lens is always cool but a multithousandollar lens does not fit my budget right now.

I think you need better tripod or faster lens for this kind of pictures.

Look here www.myanimalsworld.com

Yes I know. I didn't use a tripod on those, and I still need practice as these are my first attempts to shoot wildlife. So far I have only been focusing on fish photography. A better lens is always cool but a multithousandollar lens does not fit my budget right now.

If you have one, definitely can help you increase quality of you pictures, when I was starting, I was using old Tamron AF 200-400/5.6 and no tripod, all my pic from that time ends in trash bin, later I bought Manfrotto 055 tripod with ball head and my pic was 100% better, sharpness, contrast everything was much better.

You dont need to buy couple thousand bucks lens, really good 300mm f4 prime lens from canon or nikon is around 1K.