Show pictures

patrick

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTG! on your wins today ! (both of you ) .

We should make a game of this...See who can name all the fish pictured above!! I know I cant but I would love to know the names of them as they are awesome looking fish!!

Wow, Patrick- you'd better start working for National Geographic or something. Those are awesome!

Can I use the blue crayfish(?) for my desktop background? Any chance of a larger version?

Thanks. What size is your desktop?

Fantastic pics! They look better in the pictures then they did in person :P

Its amazing you could get such great pics. Some of the tanks had pretty dirty glass and the water less the clear.

Did you get any pics of the P. phenochilus(speckled blue african in the malawi section). That was a pretty sweet fish.

Its amazing you could get such great pics. Some of the tanks had pretty dirty glass and the water less the clear.

Did you get any pics of the P. phenochilus(speckled blue african in the malawi section). That was a pretty sweet fish.

Thanks. No I did not get a pic of that one, the glass was just too dirty on that tank and the light was not good enough.

The dirt dirty glass does not show so much when shooting without flash, but this limited me to only take pics of fish that had decent light, and not too much glare in the glass.

Wow, the pics are fantastic! I agree with the condition of some tanks. More light would have helped as well.

John