Hi new here

d33ps3a

Just want to say hi. I have been into the fish tank hobby for awhile (freshwater since I was a kid and salt for almost a year), and just love the way it relaxes me. Fresh water was great, but saltwater is just so much more interesting. The only problem with salt water is that it costs alot. I think its like an addiction. I think there should be an AA (Aquariums Anonymous) to help me with my spending addiction. HEHE

Welcome. Do you suffer from MTS as well?

Welcome, I feel your pain. It's getting bad for me over here, too. Can't stop dreaming about new tanks and new fish and new plants. :)

You are in the right place....

Oh, this is sad sad news... FOR YOUR SAVINGS ACCOUNT...

Welcome to Enablers Anonymous, we hardly discourage you from spending more of your hard earned cash on more TANKS and FISH to fill them with. :smokey:

:thumbs: :welcome:

------> *limps in*

Indeed we do have issues, some of us with impulse (shake your head at) purchases, others with "I wonder how I can sneak it in without getting caught", others find incredible discoveries in the garage "I forgot I had this". Some of us get caught using kitchen items in the fish room. Bottom line we love our hobby and will go to great lengths to satisfy little fishy cravings . :welcome: to AA:D