Mysterious Bubble

Teela

I've got a bunch of tanganyikans in my tank and it looks like they've buried some waste under a pile of sand, and a bubble of gas is now trapped there. If the bubble escapes into the water, is it likely to harm my fish? If so, what's the best way of dealing with the bubble?

Thanks!

I've got a bunch of tanganyikans in my tank and it looks like they've buried some waste under a pile of sand, and a bubble of gas is now trapped there. If the bubble escapes into the water, is it likely to harm my fish? If so, what's the best way of dealing with the bubble?

Thanks!

I have no idea if it's harmful or not but you can always try and vaccume it out with a gravel vac(siphon) if your worried :smokey:

Hope this helps

L

You definately don't want that bubble in there. It could burst and add enough toxins to the tank to kill your fish.

I'd be getting at it with the substrate vacuum.