Going to Edmonton

Martin McNally

Going to Edmonton this afternoon and no matter how hard I search I cannot find the post listing all the LFS shops. Anyone have a link or some recommendations of good shops to visit?

Thanks

Martin

Natures Corners Store

Big Al's

Aquairum Enthusiasts

those are my top three on where to go list. Check in our Sponsors links for addresses.. you also can google the address to get directions on them all.

:thumbs:

Tell Henry and Jillian at Natures, BlackMumba says HI !

How was your trip to Edmonton? Big Al's has a good selection, I've only had the chance to visit Aquarium Enthusiats once(but I enjoyed my visit very much). I am a frequent visitor to Aquarium Illusions because they're always so pleasent to deal with. There's also Blue World Aquarium but I haven't had a chance to check them out yet, I think they're new. Every time I visit Aqua Giant there isn't much selection in live stock and I'm not often acknowledged.

I went to Big Al's and was impressed with the selection of equitment and live stock and I bought a tank haha.

Disapointed in Aquarium Enthusiasts (although to be fair they were under construction), and not sure why I even went to Natures Corner as they had no saltwater at all.

However on Saturday i found myself in Calgary and have to say that Ocean City and Wai's Aquarium on 16th ave were both AMAZING with Ocean City slightly better. Humungos selection of corals and fish. Ocean City was immaculate. Anyone who lives near 16th ave in Calgary is lucky. I will def go back to those two stores.

Also went to Red Coral in calgary that was good to but no where near in the same leage as the other two.

I do realise that stocking, times of month etc all play a factor in case anyone is going to get mad at me.

Martin

• 4 weeks later...

Natures Cornerstore.... That is all...Big up henry and gillian

buguls (sound it out) means dead dead dead fish and ok hard goods prices. Im super cheaop but buying good stuff once is bettern then... . . .

Edited by happeboy

• 5 weeks later...