Pundamilia sp. "red head"

kjell

:welcome:

Kjell, I am Patrick's other half of the equation... welcome too the forum, all the way from Norway!!

Patrick tells me you have a very large selection of Vic's... it's going to be a pleasure to see them and hear from your experiences on the husbandry and care... :thumbs:

Nice picture of your Pundamilia sp. "red head" male too by the way .. he looks very big!!

Welcome to the forum, and nice fish. You'll have to check out some of Patrick's Victorians in the photography section of the forum.

Thanks !

I know Patrick so i have seen the fantasic Photography by Patrick.

I got this "address" to this forum from Patrick .

My English spelling is not the best but i try.

Regards Kjell

:welcome:

Kjell, I am Patrick's other half of the equation... welcome too the forum, all the way from Norway!!

Patrick tells me you have a very large selection of Vic's... it's going to be a pleasure to see them and hear from your experiences on the husbandry and care... :thumbs:

Nice picture of your Pundamilia sp. "red head" male too by the way .. he looks very big!!

Thanks

Patrick and i have the same problem ...we are like Patrick says Victoriaholic

I have following species ( do you say that? )

Viktoria ciklider:-------

Astatoreochromis alluaudi

Haplochromis sp. "broken bar"

Haplochromis sp. "thick skin"

Haplochromis thereuterion Senga point

Harpagochromis sp. "orange rock hunter" Gabalema islands

Lipochromis melanopterus Makobe

Lipochromis sp. "matumbi hunter"

Neochromis rufocaudalis Saa Nane Island

Paralabidochromis Chilotes Zue island

Paralabidochromis sp. "rockkribensis" Uganda yellow

Platytaeniodus degeni

Ptyochromis sauvagei

Pundamilia sp."RedHead"Zue Island

Pyxichromis Orthostoma largemouth Uganda

Astatotilapia latifasciata

Haplochromis sp. "ruby green"

Haplochromis limax

Pseudocrenilabrus multicolor victoriae

Regards Kjell

Welcome to the forum Kjell :)

Some of the species that you have don't even exist in north america as far as I know. Haplochromis thereuterion is at the top of my wish list. It could become a popular species here as it resembles Cyprichromis leptosoma in many ways.

Edited by patrick

Great collection of victorians! I'd love to see more pics :)

Welcome to the forum

Thank you!

Well its looks that is lots of frendly people here :thumbs:

I have some picture in my foto gallery

Im going to post more picturers when i have learn how its works here :blush:

You can post pics a few different ways on this site. You can upload them to your personal gallery which can be found here http://albertaaquatica.com/index.php?autocom=gallery and then copy and paste the link to the picture into your post.

Or you can upload the pics to a Photo hosting website like www.photobucket.com and then copy and paste the link into your post.

Uploading them directly off your computer works too but new members have limited space and can only post a few pics. Using a hosting site or the gallery is the easiest.

You can post pics a few different ways on this site. You can upload them to your personal gallery which can be found here http://albertaaquatica.com/index.php?autocom=gallery and then copy and paste the link to the picture into your post.

Or you can upload the pics to a Photo hosting website like www.photobucket.com and then copy and paste the link into your post.

Uploading them directly off your computer works too but new members have limited space and can only post a few pics. Using a hosting site or the gallery is the easiest.

Thank you now i know :thumbs:

Great looking fish. I have always loved vics for their striking colors. You have a good list of vics there too :) Unfortunately I am getting more into the SA cichlids, otherwise I would definitely have tanks just for victorians. I only have 2 vics myself, nothing to brag about lol. I don't come across vics very often here, which is probably a good reason to get some and breed them, but maybe in the future :)

Hi all

I can say this if you start whit Victoriacichlids you dont have any boring time in front of your tank

It hapens things all the time.

But its a risk here to .......

You can be like me a Victoriafreek or like Patrick a Victroriaholic its a serious disease

Sorry about my english its not the best.... :blush:

It's alright, I know a guy who knows great english, but by his spelling you would never know lol. I saw that pisces had some vics in with some mbuna last night, but their tanks looked absolutely horrible. Most of the fish in that tank looked so badly, I am thinking keeping about 30 fish in a 20 gallon tank has something to do with it. Just sad. I wanted to grab all those vics and run with them, I don't see vics around here very often. :chair:

• 1 month later...