Hello from the Coast

Kolewolf

Hi there,

My name is Kole and I live in Vancouver (don't hate me yet!!). I have been a member of BC Aquaria for the last year or so and thought I would branch out. I currently keep mostly South American cichlids. I have a 240G South American Biotope consisting of 2 9" Midas, 2 4" Veija Synspila, 2 4" Veija Argentea, 8 misc. size Green Terror ( Saums ) and 6 L240 Vampire Plecos. I also have a 120G with approx. 300 Midas fry. They are about 9 weeks old and doing great. I have 4 other tanks running but they are just planted or community tanks.

And yes the Canucks are my favorite team but the Flames are a close second!!!

You're my new bestfriend on this site haha, the only other on here with all the same fish as me, especially the Argentea.

I love my Argentea!! Unfortunetly I only have 2. I looked for them for a while and then as fate would have it, I stumbled upon at a LFS while the wife was looking for a betta.

You're right we share similar taste in fish. What size tank/tanks are you running?? Admittingly I'm not much for the Parachromis line though. There are lots of SA fans on BCA as well.