CROSSING THE LINE

hybrid

Sometimes I think these ppl get more enjoyment from the feeding than the keeping of the fish. There are a lot of nasty videos like this on you tube. One in particular has a frog eaten one limb at a time by RBPs. Just not necessary. I think.

OMG, I first didn't want to go see the video but I pushed myself and watched it, now if the fish would of eaten it all right away no big deal, but dang it that was just wrong! You could see when the poor duckling was running out of air, and started to fight I actually thought it was dead before that... then I saw that and I was like HOLY CRAP! (k that was not what I said, but same difference). You would think with some of the posts he has had he would of removed the video... some peoples children!!!

Lana

How very unfortunate that people actually think this sort of thing is cool... it is sick and demended someone who can do this to a animal, certainly is very scary !!

Isn't it proven that humans who can do this to animals can also do this to humans? Dunno, I wouldn't want to be friend this person!

:boxed:

How very unfortunate that people actually think this sort of thing is cool... it is sick and demended someone who can do this to a animal, certainly is very scary !!

Isn't it proven that humans who can do this to animals can also do this to humans? Dunno, I wouldn't want to be friend this person!

:boxed:

Yes, that has been proven. Usually children that have the tendancy to be cruel to animals are the one's that are cause for concern.

I am betting the person who created this video was one such person. They thrive on hurting people you can tell due to the comments he has received yet he has not felt it necessary to remove the video.

This person is just a waste of skin in my books...ugh

Lana

I didn't know what arrowana eat. Now I do. I bet it's just natural instinct, you know the, food chain. Mother nature is a rather cruel mistress. Really isn't much different from you eating an animal, your just removed from the animals death.

When I had my Arowana I never fed it anything but live fish that fit easily into it's mouth. I have my doubts that they eat ducklings in nature.

I didn't know what arrowana eat. Now I do. I bet it's just natural instinct, you know the, food chain. Mother nature is a rather cruel mistress. Really isn't much different from you eating an animal, your just removed from the animals death.

I do have to say though, when we send our Pork, beef etc to slaughter, they don't suffer as long as that duckling did. Other wise the slaughter houses up here would be closed too. Now with that said I have seen video's of Mexican slaughter now that is cruel!

The only time I have heard of animals suffering is when hunting season starts, as sometimes the shot is taken from to far away, or the sharp shooter is not so sharp, then the animal jets, and sir sharp shooter has to track it...

Lana

Sure it's natural instinct, but hardly required in captivity. That duckling would have made it in the wild as it was too big for the arrowana, but the tank prevented it from escaping which prolonged the suffering. Many fish eat live animals in the wild, some other of our common pets would as well if given the opportunity. I don't go out and purshase bunny rabbits for my dog to slaughter in the living room while I sit on the couch shaking of excitement and then post the video on youtube for my disturbed buddies to enjoy.