Trying to source equipment in Calgary

Jeff & Norlaine

Hi, we are new to Calgary and trying to set up our marine tank here before shipping our livestock from Winnipeg. I am having trouble finding stores that sell the types of products I am looking for. Right now I am trying to find a GenX pump (GX4100) - a submersible one that will move 1000 gallons an hour. If anyone has some suggestions of retailers to try I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks in advance...

You can try looking at golds, river front, ocean aquarium, and wiys (spelling) I have not been to these stores for a while but I know that they had good stuff.

We tried to find Gold's when we first arrived a couple of weeks ago. We are not familiar with Calgary and still just getting lost a lot. Anyway, we would up in some very industrial area and couldn't find the store. Any hints as to how to get there? We're coming from just outside the city, west on the Trans Canada.

You can try looking at golds, river front, ocean aquarium, and wiys (spelling) I have not been to these stores for a while but I know that they had good stuff.

We tried to find Gold's when we first arrived a couple of weeks ago. We are not familiar with Calgary and still just getting lost a lot. Anyway, we would up in some very industrial area and couldn't find the store. Any hints as to how to get there? We're coming from just outside the city, west on the Trans Canada.

17th ave SE.

It is hard to see as there is a tree right in front of there store. It is in a shopping plasa and there is a pizza hut right on the corner. I had trouble finding them the frist time also Can not remember the whole address. but if you phone they will help you out. Well worth the effort.

Take Deerfoot Trail to 17 Avenue SE. Go East approximately 15 blocks.

As mentioned, there is a Pizza Hut on the corner (left side) and a large "dollar store" right next to Gold's. I always used the McDonald's across the street as a landmark until I got familiar with their location.

Elite Aquatics and Wai's are 2 more great places to look into.