Hi there

Moonlightsedge

Hi, I live in Central Alberta.

We have a 49 Gallon Community tank and we almost always have Betta's.

I started with Guppies a few years ago when we weren't allowed pets, and here we are.

I'm a suck for animals(I actually had my husband threaten to divorce me if I brought another stray cat home...which is when we adopted a rabbit) and I never thought I would like fish but...I Do.

I have 3 kids and they keep me busy and they love the fish as well I think we will always have fish in our home.

Edited by Moonlightsedge

:welcome: to AA.

My husband is the same way, I just tell him there is the door don't let it hit you on the @$$ on the way out... :smokey:

I live on a farm, we have two toy poodles, two large breed dogs outside, a number of cats, more on the way, 24 head of horses (quarter horses & paints all reg.) and lastly I have several tanks of fish...

Hubby told me I am getting carried away with the fish, he is right but I wont tell him that. He also has no problems with helping me getting the stand set up...secretly he loves the fish... just not that many tanks...hehe :thumbs:

Lana